Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm back!

I know I've been gone for a little bit. Life and work at Disney got super busy, and the biggest problem was my book ADD! A couple weeks ago, I found myself in the middle of six different books... all at the same time! And I just couldn't find one that held my attention enough to get through more than 30 or 40 pages. 

But not to worry!

I finally found a book that I've fallen head over heels in love with. One that I finished in just 24 hours, which I haven't done since my beloved Hunger Games trilogy. And that book is... Divergent by Veronica Roth! So many feels all packed into one book that Roth penned and got published by the time she was 23. I need to get working on my very own bestseller! 

Coming very soon will be my reviews of both Divergent, and its sequel, Insurgent. My nail art for those two books, however, will be on hold until the release of the much anticipated finale to the series, Allegiant, so I can do a series post! 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment