Thursday, July 18, 2013

Midweek Inspiration // Purple



I loved creating last week's Midweek Inspiration post so much that I've decided to make it a weekly series! The color purple has been catching my eye a lot lately, and I can't help but be very inspired by so many of the purple posts I keep seeing on Tumblr, WeHeartIt and Pinterest. Whether book covers or pretty flowers, purple is such a beautiful and feminine color, which makes it perfect for decorating both my bookshelves and my nails.

Enjoy this purple inspiration and happy reading!

Photo via Tumblr
Keep Calm and Read // Paint chip //
Photo via WeHeartIt
Purple ranunclus //
Photo via WeHeartIt
Photo via WeHeartIt
The Secret Garden // Baby's Breath //
Photo via Tumblr
Bookshelf //
Photo via Books by the Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment