Friday, June 21, 2013

Favorites Friday // Quotes



For my first ever Favorites Friday, I wanted to share a couple quotes that I find memorable. Whether it be touching, inspirational or plain laugh out loud funny, these are moments in some of my favorite novels that moved me enough to deface my lovely books and underline them!

"If you were drifting with a thousand other people, could you really still say you were lost?" Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult 
"So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane." Looking for Alaska, John Green 
"Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." The Fault in Our Stars, John Green 
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Inferno, Dan Brown

I hope these little snippets of memorable text will brighten your day with a smile, make you think or even allow you to happily remember the first time you read these books. Are there any quotes you particularly love, especially from any of these books? Let me know!

Enjoy and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment